These TI-basic files are all in text format, (since I don't
have a link-cable), so in theory one would have to type them in manually --
which I highly doubt anyone ever will --including myself. However, I was able
to use a TI
emulator called VTI to create the mnswpr.82p
file and it's companion resetsg.82p
which can be uploaded to your TI-82 with a cable link or your virtual TI-82.
To emulate with VTI, you'll need ROMs
for the TI series.
- binary.txt -- Converts base 10 to
binary. Works for really really huge numbers.
- cmpltsqr.txt -- Completes the square.
- deriv.txt -- Useful for finding derivatives.
- line.txt -- Contains a few useful functions
for calculating formulas for lines.
- mineswpr.txt -- A graphical version
of minesweeper for the TI-82 !! A product of many high school study halls.
- quad.txt -- Finds the roots of a quadratic,
graphs it (if you choose to), and reports the focus and vertex. Works for
imaginary numbers as well.
- resetsg.txt -- A program that resets
your graph setting to the default. This may be required for some of the other
- simpson.txt -- Uses Simpson's rule
to calculate an integral.
- temp.txt -- Converts between Kelvin,
Celsius, and Farenheit
- trapint.txt -- Uses the trapazoid
method to calculate an integral.